Thursday, January 31, 2013

Student Sucess Statement

Student Sucess Statement
 
"It is our duty to concentrate all our influence to make popular that which is sound and good, and (to make) unpopular that which is unsound (and not good)."
Joseph Smith
 
What this quote means is that to focus on the good things but not the bad. I mean it is common sense to do good rather than bad. If you are one of those people who constantly choose the wrong I think you are dumd or something. Your are just ruining someone else's day just because you did wrong. But if you do good and choose the right, I wish I could shake your had right now. Hopefully you stay on that path and don't go off track. So either way, if you are on the wrong path I encourage you to go on the right path while you still can!

No comments:

Post a Comment