Thursday, January 10, 2013

CTW: Tiger Woods ignores his Needy Brother!

CTW: Tiger Woods ignores his Needy Brother

In my opinion I think that is a very bad move by Tiger Woods in so many different ways. I am pretty sure that he lost tons of fans during that dilemema. I feel so terrible for his half-brother. If I were in Tiger Woods shoes, I would not ignore my brother. I believe the only reason Tiger Woods disrespected him because he thought himself as someone more important. He probably thought that people would worship him like a god or soemthing. This is not acceptable in Any manners!  I feel so terrible, even the family did not ask for a dime according to the brother named Kevin. And also for tournement tickets, they never aske him for anything. And what really is depressing about this is that he is suffering multiple sclerosis. And he would say that a call from Tiger would really pump him up, but if he did not he would feel really devestated inside. He is so mad at Tiger that he said it himself that he would like to slap his own brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment