Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Perseverance

Perseverance 
1. Homework: I always do my homework every night. 
2. Team you might play on: I might want to play for the San Fransisco Giants. 
3. Instrument you might play: I might want to continue to play the violin.  
4. Tasks at home: My tasks at home are to do my chores such as take out the trash, wash the dishes, and so on. 
5. Physical exercise: My physical exercise is to run during physical education and lift weights, and play on the school football team. 
6. School wok: My grades for my school work is straight A's. 
7. Volunteer group: For my volunteer group I attend several meetings for the school site counsel.   

A time I persevered was when was when I had a major exam the next day. But my relatives from Ohio came over here to California. They were going to go out. I either had the choice to go with them or study. So to sum up, they didn't go out. They actually helped me study for my exam!      



 

No comments:

Post a Comment