Thursday, February 14, 2013

Kindness

Kindness 
I believe kindness should go to every single person in the world. Kindness can be anything, for example helping others in need of your assistance. Another example could be from a evil person. Lets say a thief that steals. That is choosing the wrong, and for stealing you get a consequence. The consequence could be jail time or prison. There can be many more  examples of kindness. I have provided two examples of kindness, one positive and one negative. To be more kind I will TRY to have more patience will stupid people with act ignorant and disrespect their elders or teacher!!! I still cannot be surely positive about being more kind to immature, rather. So yes, this is what I will try to do with my future reference life. Be More Kind! And all you who disrespect your elders, please don't! I am begging you not to. And least show some respect and dignity to your elders and teachers. Maybe this can be your objective for kindness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment