Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My Future Life

My Future Life

Well, in my future I will liked to remembered by everyone. Someone where everyone will study me in their history classes. I will like to find cures for deadly diseases or illnesses. I will like do become a doctor or scientist. To do that I will need to stay focused o0m my academic activities such as science as mathematics. These are mainly important in my future I would like to major in these fields. With the help of being good at health I will probably have more chances at becoming a doctor. Not only with the help of health class, but also to the high school I attend. The Huntington Park Institute of applied Medicines (H.P.I.A.M). I would like to find cures for the deadliest diseases or illnesses such as cancer or AIDS. and also find cures for disabilities.  So this is what I will want people to remember me by. A doctor who found a cure that saved millions of lives. And if this may not work out I would like for people to remember me by being a outstanding law enforcement agent. The following programs I would like to join are the C.I.A, I.C.E, C.B.P,  U.S. Marshals, F.B.I, or any other specially designed programs to stop violence such as important military positions. I would most likely want to join a program that prevents people from crossing the borders illegally. Such as the California Border Patrol, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, or Homeland Security. I would like to be remembered by this because I will want to prevent people getting smuggled into the United States. I will also try to prevent people smuggling in illegal  drugs into the United States. and for Homeland Security, I will want to prevent another 9/11. That was such a devastating tragic event. So, because of that reason; there is Homeland Security. To prevent that kind of stuff and to protect all innocent Americans!      

No comments:

Post a Comment