Thursday, November 15, 2012

Green Aid Fundraiser Reflection

Green Aid Fundraiser Reflection 

Respond to the following questions using complete sentences:


1. What could you have done to better take advantage of the learning experiences offered by being involved with this fundraiser? 
What I could have done to take better advantage of learning experiences offered by being involved with this fundraiser is by learning that not everyone has money and food. I thought that only America suffered poverty. But also third world countries, their poverty is twice as bad as ours. We complain about all the bums and low economy, but look at them.   

2. What could the adults around you have done to help you get more out of this fundraising experience? 
The adults around us could have been a little more involved with this little fundraiser. I hardly saw any teachers trying to sell any, in my opinion if I may say so; is that if students should sell, then teachers as well should too!

Be Thankful For What You Have


This holiday break gives you the opportunity to reflect on the things we are thankful for in our lives. Respond to the following questions using complete sentences: 

1. What are you thankful for? 
I thankful for having such a lovely family. I am also thankful for having food on the table everyday day when get home. I am also thankful for having a magnificent education at H.P.I.A.M.

2. Who helps you? 
 My family mostly helps me out.

3. How can you help others?
I can help others out by volunteering at a community center and serving food. I will also help by donating food and supplies to the needy. Any many other possible ways I may be of service.  

No comments:

Post a Comment