Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Student Success Statement

Student Success Statement 
"Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow." 
Robert Kiyosaki 




What this quote means is that in order for you to start to have a bright future you need to start now! There is no excuse for tomorrow, you need to start now if you want to have a successful future. For example, take me for instance. I am barley a freshman in high school and I have already accomplished some tasks in order for me to go to a good college and better future. I have been elected the first ninth grade president of the this school year. I am trying out for my school's first football team. I also have straight A's! So, as you can see, you don't start tomorrow; you start today and right now! So, choose the right and start your own amazing future and make a bright one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment