Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Spring Break Assignment

Spring Break Assignment  

For my spring break vacation I did not do very much. On friday afternoon I had a dentist appointment so I could not hang out with my friend that day. I went there and got in and out. But there was one problem, the car shift gear did not move. We were there for about two hours until we fixed it by just simply moving it around constantly. Saturday night I slept in and played my video games. Sunday night that was followed as Saturday night. That week of spring break was very unpleasant and boring. There was nothing to do at home. I just continued to play-video games with  breaks in between. There was nothing to do. Between in those breaks I would eat and shower and stuff. The next Saturday I started my spring break homework. I started at 12:00 a.m. and finished half of it around 3:45 a.m. So the next day I relaxed and continues to play. I then went on to watch movies. As I said my spring break was very terrible. I expected spring break to hang out with your friends and go out and eat. But Monday went on and I finally finished my homework. Later on that day I got my fresh cut. Basically haircut. So that was boring spring break.  

















No comments:

Post a Comment